I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
With three active kids this summer, I have a hard time keeping them full and fed. Providing them with a high protein snack helps keep their little bellies full until the next actual meal. Nogii Gluten free high protein bars are perfect to keep up their energy on those busy summer days. I love to pack nogii Paleo protein bars for an after work out protein boost to get me through to my next meal.
I have tried to cut back on my gluten intake, since it upsets my stomach so much. Nogii is the best fit for high protein and no gluten diet. These high protein bars are made with only the best ingredients, like non-GMO certified ingredients and no high fructose corn syrup. This is a win for us and our healthy lifestyle. As a mom I try to make sure the food we eat is not only good, but healthy for them as well.
How Do Nogii High Protein Gluten Free Bars Taste
We did a taste taste in our family on which bars we love the most. I love the Nuts About Nuts paleo bar. I loved the soft chewy dates withI h the crunchy texture of the nuts. The chocolate coconut are a close second for me. I love the crunch and the bars are filled with chocolate and a bold coconut flavor. My little guy loved the cookies and cream because it tastes just like ice cream. My stepson loved the chocolate mint since these protein bars taste just like eating a Girl Scout thin mint cookie. The Cocoa brownie was a huge hit with my husband. This will satisfy any cocoa lovers dream. I am so excited to have great snacks to give to my kids this summer.
Vanilla Banana Blueberry Protein Shake
1 Scoop Nogii Whey & Quinoa Protein powder
1/2 cup Blueberries
Fill to 1 cup in the blender with milk
Directions How to Make Vanilla Banana Blueberry Protein Shake
1. Cut up banana into small pieces and place in blender. Add blueberries, 1/4 cup yogurt and one scoop nogii protein powder.
2. After all the ingredients are added above fill with milk up to the one cup mark.
3. Blend all the ingredients for a smooth healthy protein power shake.
- 1 Scoop Nogii Whey & Quinoa Protein powder
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ¼ Yogurt
- Fill to 1 cup in the blender with milk
- Cut up banana into small pieces and place in blender. Add blueberries, ¼ cup yogurt and one scoop nogii protein powder.
- After all the ingredients are added above fill with milk up to the one cup mark.
- Blend all the ingredients for a smooth healthy protein power shake.
I just love the vanilla bean flavor of this protein powder. This shake is packed with flavor and nutrients your body needs. I love to make one of these for morning breakfast. For a special treat in the summer I like to freeze the fruit for the shake and it really does taste just like an ice cream shake and it is healthy for you too.
Enter to Win
You have the chance to win a FREE trip to New York city to have lunch with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, founder of Nogii, and talk to her about your healthy snacking habits. There will be only one winner for this contest. Entries are easy. Just fill out this form and them how you incorporate healthy snacking in your lifestyle as a busy mom. You can enter on Nogii’s Facebook page.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017