505 Southwestern Salsa sent me a box of salsas to test and enjoy with my family. All thoughts, opinions, recipes and photos in this article are my own. Let me share with you why we love this salsa.
We have visited New Mexico several times over the past few years and just love the Santa Fe area. The best part of New Mexico is the food. Nearly every dish has their signature chilis in it. These salsas from 505 Southwestern has captured the true taste of New Mexico. It is like the flavor of New Mexico in a jar. As soon as I tried the Green Chili salsa, I felt like I had been transported back to my favorite town of Santa Fe. I could taste the freshness of the flavor of the salsa. I swear there is something magical about the taste of the green chili. I made this creamy salsa dip to feature the flavor of the salsa and something mild my kids would love!
The Best Creamy Salsa Dip
Ingredients for Creamy Salsa Dip Recipe
4 oz Cream Cheese softened (1/2 Bar or 1/2 cup homemade Cream Cheese)
1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt (learn how to make yogurt)
1/2 Cup 505 Southwestern Green Chili Salsa (tastes amazing!)
Directions How to Make Creamy Salsa Dip:
1. Gather and measure all the ingredients listed above.
2. Using a food processor or mixer add cream cheese and plain yogurt and blend together. Sour cream can be used instead of plain yogurt. I used yogurt to make this a healthier recipe.
3. Now stir in the salsa in a mixing bowl or your serving bowl. Serve with tortilla chips, rice crackers or fresh veggies. The green chilis in this salsa have a ton of flavor without being too spicy. Even my four year old loved this dip!
Would you like to win the flavor of 505 Southwestern Salsa? Here is your chance to try them in your own home. These delicious salsas can be found in most HEB’s in Texas. Visit the 505 Southwester Salsa web page to see all the unique flavors and recipes they have available. Please read the contest rules before you apply. One winner will be selected to win 5 Jars of 505 Southwestern Salsa.
What do you like to eat with your salsa?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Guide to Kombucha Second Fermentation Process - May 26, 2017
- Important Life Changes to Consider With A New Teen Driver - May 24, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Kombucha Recipe Like a Pro - May 17, 2017