Once summer comes around I can’t help to think of the beach and all things tropical. Especially tropical fruit like bananas, pineapple and coconut. Those three little sweet fruits remind me of being in the tropics even if I am just in hot Texas. I wanted to make a healthy sweet tropical popsicle I would not feel guilty letting my kids eat for a treat using us these three flavors.
Sweet Tropical Popsicle
Ingredients for Tropical Popsicle Recipe
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1 cup coconut water
Directions How to Make Tropical Popsicles
1. First cut up all the fruit. I used a real pineapple, but you can use canned if you do not have fresh. I would say about one cup pineapple. It is ok to grab a little snack at this point. I just can’t resist fresh cut pineapple!
2. Next fill the blender with the cut fresh tropical fruit. Next add one cup coconut water to the blender. Turn on the blender using the blend button and blend well for about two minutes.
3. Now pour the blended mixture into clean popsicle molds. Freeze over night about 8 hours. Pop out and enjoy fresh fruit tropical popsicles. There is no guilt with these popsicles. Each one is a serving of fruit without any added sugar. You can feel good about giving these to your kids to eat.
We love to eat ice cold popsicles out by the pool on a hot summer day. I rarely buy popsicles any more, since these icy treats are so easy to make. Fresh fruit is in season during the summer. It is so easy to buy fresh fruit and puree it in the blender for quick smoothies or make popsicles. The kids are getting a healthy treat and you don’t have to tell them it is good for them too!
More natural frozen treats to enjoy:
Homemade Ice Cream (No machine needed)
What is your favorite fruit to eat?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Fish Tacos Recipe With Wasabi Garlic Lime Sauce - April 20, 2017
- Easy to Use 3D Pen For Kids - April 18, 2017
- Sustainable and Ethical Fashion You Will Love - April 7, 2017