Smooth and creamy lime and strawberry cheesecake smoothies are a healthy treat for kids. Many people are looking for more cream cheese recipes to use after they make cream cheese for themselves. Your kids will enjoy this lime and strawberry cheesecake smoothie. The sour of the strawberries mixed with the tart lime and a just a pinch of sweet makes a perfect flavor combination everyone will just love. Put the lime strawberry cheesecake smoothie into Yummi Pouches and pack it for easy back to school lunch ideas.
Lime Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Ingredients for Lime Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
1 cup strawberries pureed
1 cup milk or cream (milk for lower fat)
1 lime (zested and juiced)
8 oz cream cheese (learn how to make cream cheese)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Directions for Lime Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie:
1. Place cream cheese in food processor and process until smooth. Homemade cream cheese starts of pretty smooth already.
2. Add milk (or cream) zest of lime, lime juice and powdered sugar and process until well combined. About a minute or so.
3. Add strawberries until the mixture is all smooth and well incorporated.
4. Pour lime strawberry cheesecake smoothie into about 6 Yummi Pouches and refrigerate or freeze. Pack into lunches to enjoy. I just love these little pouches and so do my kids!
I know you want to try this recipe. You also have the chance to win 6 Yummi Pouches for yourself. Think of all the back to school lunch ideas you can fill these little pouches with. This gets a five thumbs up at my house, but it is pretty hard to screw up a fruit smoothie.
Disclosure: Yummi Pouch provided me with six little pouches to try. All thoughts, opinions and pictures in this article are my own. No other compensation was given.
Back to School Lunch Ideas with Yummi Pouch
These little pouches are durable, top rack dishwasher safe and BPA free. These are great for babies, toddlers and heck even my husband and I love them. Here are several wonderful back to school lunch ideas for these pouches:
1. Share this giveaway on Facebook (Leave a comment with the link, so I can check it out. After you share it click on the date or time, this will bring you to the URL for the post. Copy and paste the URL in the comments)
2. Follow my Frugal Living Blog on Twitter (Leave a comment your twitter handle)
3. Tweet this Back to School Lunch Idea on Twitter (Click on the link and tweet. Leave a comment with the link to your tweet. After you tweet click on the time. This will take you to the URL for your tweet. Copy and paste the URL in the comments)
4. Be Inspired with food, fun and crafts and on Pinterest (Leave a comment with your Pinterest address http://www.pinterest.com/XXXXXX)
5. Leave a comment below on “What is your favorite back to school lunch ideas to pack for your kids?”
Legal stuff: All entries are verified and available to US residents 18 or older only. You cannot win if you don’t play by the rules. Contest will be over on August 14, 2013 at 11:59 pm. There will be only one winner chosen 48 hours after contest is over. Share this awesome giveaway with your friends. What are you waiting on? Enter today!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017