This shrimp and kale salad recipe post is sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. All opinions expressed are my own.
Do you stress about making a healthy clean eating dinner?
It is difficult to find clean eating options when looking for a quick meal idea to make.
I like to keep an easy to keep a salad kit on hand for a quick clean eating dinner in minutes.
It stress free to open a salad kit into a bowl and toss and eat.
Eat Smart Sweet Kale Salad kit solves this night time dinner dilemma.
Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe
Ingredients for shrimp and kale salad
1 bag 12oz Shrimp raw and uncooked
Spray oil for the pan
Directions how to make shrimp and kale salad
Start off by drizzling oil in a hot skillet. Then place all of the shrimp in the pan and cook for about six to seven minutes, stirring frequently until the shrimp are done. Tip: Once the shrimp turn pink on both sides they are done.
Next simply open the sweet kale vegetable salad kit from Eat Smart and dump in a bowl. Inside you will find the smaller bag with extras like pumpkin seeds, cranberries and dressing. Remove this smaller bag and, open it and toss in the salad. Toss all of these together for a good and even mix. I found all the ingredients for this meal at Walmart. This was amazingly simple and quick dinner in minutes.
Next add the shrimp on top of the salad and drizzle with the poppyseed dressing included in the smaller bag. Let this hang out for a bit, then serve to your family. This easy salad would make a great accompaniment to any light meal. See, it takes just minutes to create a clean meal with East Smart salad kit.
- 1 bag of Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit from Eat Smart
- 1 bag 12oz Shrimp
- Start off by drizzling oil in a hot skillet. Then place all of the shrimp in the pan and cook for about six to seven minutes, until the shrimp are done. Tip: Once the shrimp turn pink on both sides they are done.
- Next open the sweet kale vegetable salad kit form Eat Smart and dump in a bowl. Find the smaller bag with extras in it and remove. Open the smaller bag and toss in the salad.
- Next add the shrimp on top and drizzle with the poppyseed dressing included in the bag. Then serve.
For a family of four, I would recommend doubling the recipe for a full meal for an easy go to meal option on those busy nights. Since it only takes 10 minutes to cook to the shrimp, I can make this even on the days I don’t feel like cooking. Just throw the shrimp in the pan and in less than 10 minutes to prepare. My family loves shrimp, and I love how quick it is to cook. I can let the shrimp cook while I open and prepare the salad kit. Once the salad is put together, then just toss in the shrimp. The chef inspired Sweet Kale Salad kit contains seven super foods for a perfect blend of healthy eating options for the entire family.
Why Chose Eat Smart For Clean Eating
Eat Smart will commit to clean ingredients and labeling to be a 100% clean brand by the end of 2018. All of the Eat Smart label will be free of additives, preservatives and artificial colors and flavors. Found out more about Eat Smart and sign up for their newsletter. This clean eating brand will be convenient grab and go product meal option found at Walmart to make clean eating easy.
Keep in touch with Eat Smart socially:
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017