We go through a lot of ranch dressing in our house, since Little Miss doesn’t like any other condiment for dipping. This Ranch Dressing recipe is my favorite for salads and veggie dips too! The commercial kinds tastes awesome, but has a lot of preservatives and additives to keep it from expiring. In doing research for this ranch dressing recipe, I have seen most people use the same ingredients. You can make as much as you want by doubling or tripling this ranch dressing recipe.
Ranch Dressing Recipe
Dry Ingredients for Ranch Dressing Recipe:
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
a dash of salt & pepper to taste
Wet Ingredients for Ranch Dressing Recipe:
Directions for Ranch Dressing Recipe:
1. This is similar to Taco seasoning mix, it is going to take more time to find all these spices in your spice cabinet than to make this recipe. In a large container whisk together all the ingredients to mix well. If you don’t have buttermilk from learning how to make butter, then you can increase 1 cup of the mayo recipe.
2. Store ranch dressing in a refrigerator for up to 30 minutes before you serve to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve with salads, veggies or ranch dip.
I am so excited to have this recipe for fresh ranch dressing. This ranch dressing recipe tastes amazing and we just love it. This will be a staple at parties going forward. Since this does contain real mayo, make sure the ranch is in a bowl with ice around to keep it cool. I like to get a larger bowl and put ice in it and sprinkle some salt on it. Then I place another bowl on top to hold the dip. This will keep is cold for several hours at a party and you will not need to worry about it going bad. You may need to put a towel under the bowl for condensation.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017