Summer is just around the corner and I need some ideas for fun and easy summer snacks for kids. I just love summer, and all things hot – Olaf. We cannot wait for summer to begin. These little summer treats are great since these recipes require no baking. The frozen treats are perfect to cool down in the hot summer sun. We are so much more active with swimming, the splash parks and just being out side. It seems like the kids are always hungry. These summer snacks for kids are a great way to offer a fun treat during the hot summer months.
Summer Snacks for Kids
Owl Pretzels perfect owl party food brought to you by Meaningful Mama
5 Minute Strawberry Ice Cream – Healthy Ice Cream brought to you by My Lamp is Full
Frozen Yogurt Bites brought to you by the (mis) Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
Lego Rice Crispy Treats brought to you by What I Live For
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Blogging TIP: Follow people back on Twitter. Write them a thank you tweet and compliment them from their twitter profile.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017