I just love summer time and how care free summer is. No school work, no schedules and no one has to be anywhere. So I need some easy summer recipes we can make and have fun. I am so glad we have such creative and talented bloggers who share their amazing talents with us each week. I have selected a few easy summer recipes and pantry staples you can make this summer. I hope you give some of these easy summer recipes a try. I can’t wait to see what you all will come up with this week.
Easy Summer Recipes and Pantry Staples
Make your own ice cream sandwiches brought to you by Krafts and Kiddos
Kid made watermelon slushies brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
Make your own Brown Sugar brought to you by The Misadventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
Homemade raspberry sorbet brought to you by Deep Roots Home
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- TIP: I have a $200 Amazon gift card giveaway going on right now for Christmas in July.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017