This easy pork tenderloin recipe reminds me of Sunday afternoons at my mom’s house. My mom would cook a big lunch on Sundays in fall and winter because she took Sunday night off. I love how a recipe like this easy pork tenderloin recipe can bring you back to a childhood memories.
Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe in Slow Cooker
Ingredients for Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe:
1 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 pound pork tenderloin
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke (just a splash)
1/3 cup water
salt & pepper to taste
Directions how to make slow cooker easy pork tenderloin recipe
1. On the stove cook onions and garlic in oil until translucent. Or cook onions in the slow cooker for an hour before the other ingredients. One pot, one meal, one clean up!
2. Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker. In a separate bowl add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke and water and mix together. Or just throw it all into the slow cooker and mix it all around. Who wants more dishes to clean. Make sure to coat the top of the pork tenderloin with the liquid and onion mixture.
3. Now let that baby cook on low for about 5 hours or so until done.
To make this a meal add some mash potatoes, green beans and some bread. You can pick up tenderloin for under $5.00. Use the gravy from the bottom of the slow cooker pork tenderloin recipe to put over the potatoes. We typically use venison for this recipe and it turns out fabulous. The meat is very tender and easy to cut. Start creating memories with your family with this easy pork tenderloin recipe
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017