I’ve partnered with Price*s® to bring you these new and unique pimiento cheese recipe ideas. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
Growing up in Texas pimiento cheese was always reserved for special occasions or events. It is time to break out of the sandwiches and bring pimiento cheese into the kitchen for cooking. Price*s® Southern Style and Price*s® Jalapeno Cheese will boost any recipe up a notch.
My kids love chicken nuggets, and so do I. When I saw Price*s® Southern Style and Price*s® Jalapeno Cheese spread at my Texas Walmart store in the refrigerated section by the cream cheese, I had to pick up a couple of tubs for this holiday. I decided to make something easy my kids would just love, Easy Chicken Nugget bake.
Easy Chicken Nugget Bake With Pimiento Cheese
For this recipe, I used the Price*s® Southern Style Pimiento Cheese. I could just eat this right out of the tub since it is so good. The flavor reminds me of when I was little like a not too spicy nacho cheese flavor. Start with one pound of chicken tenders.
Pound them out using a meat tenderizer mallet. After they are pounded out, cut each chicken tender three times.
Place the chicken in a greased 9 X 13 in. baking dish. For the spread on the top, I used one tub of Price*s® Southern Style pimiento cheese, one cup of Great Value sour cream and two tablespoons of ranch mix.
Mixed them all together and spread across the chicken. Then add about 1/3 cup of panko bread crumbs across the top. Then bake at 375 for 35 min.
- 1 tub Price*s® Southern Style Pimiento Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip mix
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- Start with one pound of chicken tenders and pound them out using a meat tenderizer mallet. Cut each chicken tender three times. Place the chicken in a greased 9 X 13 in baking dish.
- For the spread, I used one tub of Price*s® Southern Style, one cup of sour cream and two tablespoons of ranch mix. Mixed them all together and spread across the chicken.
- Then spread about ⅓ cup of panko bread crumbs across the top and bake at 375 for 35 min.
After baking, there is a cream gravy at the bottom of the dish. Serve with mash potatoes or rice and pour the gravy on top. My little guy had this gone off his plate in no time and he gave it two thumbs up. This dish combines two classics southern cheese flavor with chicken nuggets.
This jalapeno bacon dip will be the next big hit at your party. You just can’t go wrong with bacon. It is so easy to make too.
Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese Bacon Dip
1 tub Price*s® Jalapeno Cheese
1 cup sour cream
6oz Great Value Bacon cooked (half a package)
Crackers or chips for serving
Directions For Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Bacon Dip
- Cut or crumble the bacon into bacon bit size pieces.
- Dump Price*s® Jalapeno Cheese tub and one cup sour cream and bacon into a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy with crackers or tortilla chips.
This Jalapeno Bacon Dip was a huge hit at the party I went to this week. It is so easy to make in minutes right before a party. When I cook bacon I like to cook the whole package at once, then freeze the rest. Simply take it out and warm in the microwave or in a cast iron skillet. There is never any need to buy overpriced precooked bacon.
Take the pimento cheese out of the sandwich and make these easy pimento cheese recipes. Kick your dishes up a notch with Price*s® Southern Style and Price*s® Jalapeno Cheese. This is not your grandma’s pimiento cheese since these pimento cheeses are packed full of flavor.
How will you enjoy Price*s® cheese this holiday?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 12 Secrets to Make Your Disney Cruise The Best Ever - June 26, 2017
- Ultimate Fudge Black Bean Brownies Recipe - June 9, 2017
- Easy DIY Autograph Book For Disney - June 1, 2017