With summer right around the corner, I am looking for some no cook recipes. I don’t like to cook during the summer months because it is just to hot to turn the oven on. The back of the house faces West, so by the end of the day the kitchen in the back of the house is hot. Last week we had some great bloggers link up a few no cook recipes you can make for this summer. I have also included a few of my own too!
Easy No Cook Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles brought to you by My Nearest and Dearest
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls brought to you by Lou Lou Girls
Mustache Candy Cup Party Favors brought to you by Kandy Kreations
Healthy Frozen Treats – Pounds4Pennies
Lime Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies by Pounds4Pennies
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Twitter TIP: To get more followers. Follow people back who follow you. Anyone who follows you tweet a thank you and compliment them.
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017