Do you love guacamole, but hate that it turns brown so fast? Try making mock a mole dip made with peas for your next party. Mock a Mole dip can be made the day before and put in the fridge. Simply uncover and Mock a Mole is ready to serve to guests. No avocados are used in making this dip and your friends will probably not even notice. The flavor is so amazing you won’t even notice peas are in there. A little secret, I don’t even really like peas and I love this amazing dip.
Mock a Mole Recipe
Ingredients for Mock a Mole Recipe:
1 Bag of Frozen Peas (thawed)
3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise (Learn how to make Mayo)
2-3 Slices of Jarred Jalapeno (More or less)
3 Tablespoons of Onions Chopped (I just eyeball it)
2 Cloves Garlic (diced)
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Roma Tomato
Directions for making Mock a Mole Recipe:
1. Defrost the peas. It is OK if they are not fully defrosted when you start. Place them in a food processor.
2. Then add the rest of the ingredients except tomato to the food processor: Mayo, Jalepeno, onions, garlic and lime juice.
3. Turn the food processor on high for about 1 minute. Make sure the mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove and stir in chopped tomato. Serve with chips for fresh veggies.
This simple dip recipe is quick to whip up right before a party or on game day. You probably have these ingredients on hand most of the time. Mock a Mole tastes so amazing people will not be able to stop eating it. So much flavor is packed into this little dip recipe I bet no one will even notice there are no avocados used in making this fabulous dip. Pin this recipe for the next time you need to bring something to a party and need to whip up something fast. You will be so thankful you did.
What is your favorite game day dip?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017