Baking at Christmas time is a tradition that goes back for many centuries. Christmas time is a time for celebrating the birth of our Lord, Jesus. What better way then with wonderful Christmas treats to eat and more importantly share with friends and neighbors. I love to bake a plate full of cookies to share. With some many wonderful posts from last week, we had a few treats that really tempted my tummy. I can’t wait to add these to my recipe box. You should too!
Christmas Treats to Make
Coconut Snowballs brought to you by Deep Roots at Home
Santa Hats Cookies brought to you by Learning is Messy
Chocolate Bundt Cake with Peppermint Glaze brought to you by Robyn’s View
Coconut Snowballs brought to you by
Easy Peasy Sweet Roll Recipe brought to you by Kids Activities Blog
Cranberry Orange Bars brought to you by Robyn’s View
Cranberry Salsa brought to you by Diana Rambles (This is too good not too include)
How to be Featured:
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Tip: Use Pic Monkey to make your pictures look better. (psst! It’s FREE)
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
What is your favorite Christmas Treat to make?
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 12 Secrets to Make Your Disney Cruise The Best Ever - June 26, 2017
- Ultimate Fudge Black Bean Brownies Recipe - June 9, 2017
- Easy DIY Autograph Book For Disney - June 1, 2017