Chocolate Strawberry Brownies are the best and are super easy to make. My kids just love brownies. I made these chocolate strawberry brownies for Valentines day. However, I think these brownies would be great for any occasion. They really taste like Chocolate Covered Strawberries. They are healthy since they contain a fruit, RIGHT?
Easy Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
I use the box brownies, since I got these for FREE I really couldn’t beat the price.
Ingredients for Chocolate Strawberry Brownies:
1 Box family size brownie mix
24 chocolate kisses
Strawberry puree (use this instead of water)
Egg (use the oil and egg amount the box calls for this recipe)
How to Make Chocolate Strawberry Brownies Recipe
1. Open the box of brownies and dump the contents into a large mixing bowl. Yes it is just this easy.
3. Add oil and egg. Just follow the direction on the box.
As always I forgot to take a picture of the final product. These Chocolate Strawberry Brownies were all gone by the time I thought of it. I normally make strawberry puree when strawberries are in season. I wash and put all the strawberries in the blender and freeze them in 1/4 cup servings. Learn how to freeze food for the best results. Then I have strawberries all the time for smoothies or whatever we want to add strawberries to. Try these other great brownie recipes Healthy Granola Caramel Brownie Bars and Triple Decker Brownie Recipe.
More frozen strawberry recipes:
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Fish Tacos Recipe With Wasabi Garlic Lime Sauce - April 20, 2017
- Easy to Use 3D Pen For Kids - April 18, 2017
- Sustainable and Ethical Fashion You Will Love - April 7, 2017