This recipe is for all you chocolate lovers out there who love chocolate brownies. I didn’t even know the name of them until a friend of mine told me these were slutty brownies. I just couldn’t call them that, since I was making these chocolate brownies for my 11 year old daughter’s swim party. I decided to call them Triple Decker Chocolate Brownies instead.
Instead of making this chocolate brownie recipe in the 9×13 dish, I made them in cupcake tins. These chocolate brownies are perfect fresh from the oven or warmed up a bit with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Triple Decker Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Ingredients for Triple Decker Chocolate Brownies (Slutty Brownies):
1 Box of Brownies Mix
1 Box of Cookie Mix
1 Box of Oreo cookies
Butter (Learn how to make butter)
Directions for Triple Decker Chocolate Brownies (Slutty Brownies):
1. I followed the directions on the box of Chocolate Chip cookies. Mine called for Butter and eggs to make the cookies. The refrigerated cookie dough is also an option.
2. Open the box of brownies and follow the directions. Mine required I add oil to the mix.
3. Open the box of Oreos. Be sure to eat one to test for quality.
4. Spray muffin tin liberally with cooking spray, or buy a Misto Oil Sprayer to save money.
5. Here is the super tricky part, so pay attention. Using a tablespoon from your silverware, place a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough on the bottom. Smoosh it out a little to make sure it covers the bottom of the tin completely. Continue to do the same with remaining tins. The hardest part is trying not to eat the cookie dough before you get to the last muffin tin.
6. Eat another Oreo just to make sure they are fresh. Quality control is important. Then firmly place an Oreo on top of the cookie mixture in each tin. You may now finish the rest of the Oreo’s in the package.
7. Add the Brownie mix to completely cover the top of the Oreo’s.
8. Place in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
These chocolate brownies were a huge hit at Little Miss’s school party. All the girls loved them and so did we. If you have a chocolate craving it will be gone after you eat just one of these luscious chocolate brownies. You cannot go wrong with chocolate. Especially triple decker chocolate brownies.
More brownie recipes to try Chocolate Strawberry Brownies and Healthy Granola Caramel Brownie Bars. Like Pounds4Pennies on Facebook, so we can keep in touch. Follow my Pinterest boards to see all the new creations I have made or found across the web.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017