I can’t believe I am going to post this Ultimate Cheese Pie recipe. This recipe comes with a warning: make at your own risk; it is so good it could start family fights. This pie has started some friendly family fights at our house over who gets the last piece. Sometimes we even argue if someone gets a bigger slice than yours. My mom has now resorted to making two for the holidays or anytime I visit. She knows one is not enough for all of us any more. Everyone wants at least one piece after dinner and when we all get together.
The Best Cheese Pie Recipe
Crust for Ultimate Cheese Pie Recipe:
1 cup Flour
4 Tbsp. Sugar
1/4 Cup Oil
1 Beaten Egg
Mix flour and sugar in pie pan. Make a well, pour oil and egg into well. Mix until blended. Pat out to make crust for pie. The crust is one of the secrets to this pie. Don’t skimp and get a premade crust. It will not taste the same.
Ingredients for Ultimate Cheese Pie Recipe:
8 oz package of Regular cream cheese (Philadelphia brand is the best) do not use 1/3 fat
2% milk or higher fat (doesn’t taste as good with lower fat or skim milk)
1 tbsp. Flour
8 tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
2 beaten eggs
1 3/4 cup Milk (2% or higher)
Cinnamon for sprinkles
Directions how to make cheese pie recipe
1. Add all ingredients above into the mixer. Careful this gets a little sloshy. This will not be perfectly blended and there will be some small lumps from the cream cheese. This is OK this is the correct consistency.
2. Pour into the pie crust made above. Sprinkle with a and bake at 325 degrees for one hour. I learned this tip from my mom. It really isn’t an hour, but until the middle of the pie has risen. If it hasn’t risen, it is not done. This normally takes an extra 20 min or so depending on your oven.
This is not cheesecake, but more of a cream cheese custard. It tastes a little similar to cheesecake. The cream cheese is not supposed to be smooth and creamy, but little more lumpy. This is one recipe that cannot be altered from the original to try to make it healthy. Trust me I have tried and this Ultimate Cheese Pie recipe just doesn’t taste the same. The original is the best. Don’t mess with a good thing.
Here is the exact pie dish for this pie. This is the one I use and my mom has two. The Ultimate Cheese Pie fits perfectly inside this dish every time.
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Fish Tacos Recipe With Wasabi Garlic Lime Sauce - April 20, 2017
- Easy to Use 3D Pen For Kids - April 18, 2017
- Sustainable and Ethical Fashion You Will Love - April 7, 2017