If your house is anything like our house, you are always on the go. Making meals is sometimes difficult, even with a meal plan. Last week we had some fabulous recipes submitted for quick healthy recipes to help you when you need a meal or snack in a pinch. Anyone can make these easy, quick healthy recipes for any budget . Easy meal ideas, snack ideas and treats can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Quick Healthy Recipes
Cherry Pie Larabar Recipe brought to you by Deep Roots At Home
Karen’s Easy Tortilla Soup brought to you by Adorned from Above
DIY Taco Bar idea brought to you by Around the Table
Home Baked Bread Sticks brought to you by Crystals Tiny Treasures
Triple Chip Cookie Bars brought to you by Mis Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl (these may not fall in to the healthy category, but they looked so good!)
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
- Blogging TIP: Use PicMonkey for amazing pictures and graphics!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Shrimp and Kale Salad Recipe In Under 10 Minutes - August 7, 2017
- How to Create A Smart Home in Minutes - July 28, 2017
- Best Road Trip Tips And Kids Travel Notebook Printable - July 19, 2017