We had a fabulous party last week with all the healthy meal ideas from everyone. This week we have a lot fun fall treats to make for kids to share this week. Stop by to check out these great sites and wonderful treats they made. This week I would love for you to link up any Pumpkin recipes you have. New or old link them up!
Fall Treats to Make
1. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins brought to you by There’s Just One Mommy
3. Easy Granola Bars brought to you by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails (Great way to use up some of that Halloween candy for an extra treat)
4. S’more Banana Boat Waffle Bowls brought to you by Dianna Rambles (perfect treat for a camping trip)
5. Gum Free and Gluten Free Funnel Cakes brought to you by Peeling Back the Onion Layers (nothing says fall like going to a fair and funnel cakes as treats)
6. Apple Cinnamon Sensory Bin brought to you by Fantastic Fun and Learning (Nothing smells like fall like cinnamon and apples)
7. Steamed Fried Chicken brought to you by Pursuit of Functional Home (Fried chicken reminds me of a cool fall day after church)
8. Garlic Bread Pizza brought to you by Life with Moore Babies (nothing like fall, pizza and football)
9. Corn and Black Bean Salsa brought to you by Crafty Journal (Eat this while watching some fall football)
10. Pumpkin and Chai Latte brought to you by Creating a Healthy Life (nothing says fall like pumpkin)
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you won’t miss a thing going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. My team thanks you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started! I want to make a Pumpkin feature next week. Please share any pumpkin recipe or pumpkin recipes you may have. It can be an old pumpkin recipe or new pumpkin recipe.
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017