I am delighted to share this exciting giveaway sponsored by Chiquita Bananas and a few fun Disney Facts. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
We are simply bananas over Walt Disney World®. Disney is magical and everyone should have the opportunity to visit at least once in a lifetime. Chiquita is helping make those magical dreams come true this year. I am excited to tell you all about how you can win a trip to the most magical place on earth.
Mickey and Minnie can always have a great time. I had a blast with them on the beach outside the Yacht Club last year. I think this is one of my favorite pictures, since I rarely get one all by myself. Chiquita would love for you and your family to win some magical time with Mickey and Minnie too. Share your Chiquita Smile and you could win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita! Seriously it is just that easy. Post to social media. Find out more amazing details how to enter for the most magical vacation ever here!
Share Your Chiquita Smile
Be a little goofy or simply go bananas in your picture!
If you are not already excited to go to Disney, here are some fun facts to make you more excited. Some of these I didn’t even know.
Check out some of these fun facts provided by Walt Disney World® Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Fun Facts:
- The biggest animal in height in the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme park might be the giraffe but the biggest all-round creature you’ll see, by far, is the elephant. Check out why!
- Kilimanjaro Safaris® Expedition at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is roughly 110 acres – that’s over 4 1/2 million feet! Read more.
- Expedition Everest® attraction at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is the tallest of 18 mountain-themed attractions created by Walt Disney Imagineering at Disney Parks worldwide!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Fun Facts:
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is amongst the two tallest attractions at the Walt Disney World® Resort! Found out its height and speed
- Did you know that the ambitious plans to bring Star Wars to life in Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort include creating Disney’s largest single-themed land expansions ever at 14-acres each! Find out what this new land is for.
Epcot® Fun Facts:
- There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®! Read More.
- Did you know that Epcot® was the second theme park to be built in the Walt Disney World® Resort? Find out more.
The New Disney Springs™ Area Fun Facts:
- Located in The Landing section of Disney Springs™ area the theming and backstory of “The Hangar” was inspired by the fictional character Jock Lindsey, a seaplane pilot in the film “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” Read more.
- The world’s largest Disney merchandise store just got bigger—and better—than ever! Find out more.
Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort Fun Facts:
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others. Find out more.
It’s a Small World® attraction appears in all of the Disney theme parks worldwide, including Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Read more about it.
Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attraction has been a Magic Kingdom® Park favorite since the park first opened in 1971 in California. Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida has now doubled the fun! Find out how.
Walt Disney World® Resort Fun Facts:
Did you know that the Walt Disney World® Resort is so big that it takes nearly 70,000 cast members to keep it running, 13 million bottles of water a year to keep it hydrated, and 285,000 pounds of laundry every day to keep it clean. Wow! Read more Disney Fun Facts.
Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort. Do you want to know where one of them is? Find out here.
Enter to win a $50 Prize Pack from Chiquita Bananas
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and over and ends at 11:59pm EST on May 31, 2016. All entries will be verified. By entering, you give the right to use your name and likeness to announce the winner. Number of entries received, determines the odds of winning. Approximate retail value is $50 provided by Chiquita Bananas. One winner will be selected. Winners will be drawn by random.org from all verified entries, contacted by email provided, and announced on this page at the end of the contest. Winners have 48 hours to respond or prize will be redrawn. Entrant is responsible for the email address they provide. Mainly Homemade is not responsible for lost or misdirected emails. All prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions allowed. Information is provided to Mainly Homemade and your information is never sold or shared. Immediate family members cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Good Luck!
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- The Best Organic Laundry Detergent You Can Count On - February 24, 2017
- Fuel Your Day With High Protein Breakfast Cookies Recipe - February 21, 2017
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Recipe - January 24, 2017