Simple Valentine craft ideas for kids to created and give to family and friends. The joy on my son’s face when he makes his own gift and gives it to someone is priceless. He is always looking for fun crafts for us to do together. We are going to have fun this week making some of fun Valentine crafts featured here.
Valentine Craft Ideas for Kids
DIY Valentine’s Day Treat Favors: Sewn with Love brought to you by Inspired by Family
Counting & Sorting DIY Love Bug Rocks brought to you by Where Imagination Grows (Super cute idea)
DIY Toddler Heart Toy to Develop Fine Motor Skills brought to you by Laly Mom
Valentines Heart Crayon Resist Art brought to you by Powerful Mothering (This would be fun for Valentine Cards, too!)
See more Valentine’s Posts:
How to Be Featured
- Be sure to subscribe to Pounds4Pennies so you be in the know on everything going on here!
- Follow the Mom’s Library Pinterest Board to see all of our featured posts each week. Also follow Pounds4Pennies on Pinterest. (I pin lots of things!)
- If you were featured this week grab my button below and add it to your post. Thank you.
- Please leave me a comment that you stopped by to see me. That would truly make my day!
A List of Blogs Who Share This Party
If you were featured here at Pounds4Pennies, please grab a button to place on your post.
*By linking up, you are granting me permission to use and/or re-post photographs from your blog or website that may be featured the following week. So let’s get this party started!
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- 10 Paper Clutter Solutions For Spring Cleaning That Work - March 28, 2017
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017