When I walked in to Sam’s Club the other day and I saw these new Kleenex Perfect fit tissues in the front of the store I just had to get them. I love the bright colors and how small the containers were. There were nine tubes of Kleenex in the case and all I could think of was where I could put them to make my home more stylish. Thank you to Kleenex for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try Kleenex Perfect Fit in my home!
Kleenex should be in just about every room in the home. We all sneeze, right? Check out these fun new Kleenex Perfect Fit tubes available only at Sam’s Club to fit just about anywhere in your home. The colors are just fabulous, but I also wanted to add a little more style to where I placed these little cuties, so I decided to make tissue flowers and vases to go along side these colorful Kleenex boxes.
Supplies for Kleenex Tissue Flowers
Kleenex Perfect Fit tissues
How to Make Tissue Flowers with Kleenex
1. Take three tissues and lay them on flat surface. Be sure to make all the corners and top are straight and even. Smooth out the Kleenex tissues to make them flat.
2. Starting at one end fold in an accordion style until the entire tissue is folded.
3. Place a bobby pin in the center of the accordion folded Kleenex.
4. Tear, cut points or half circle on both ends. After the ends are cut or torn, fold it in half to make sure the ends meet up. Keep adjusting the bobby pin until it is completely in the center. If not, the flower looks really wonky. Trust me on this one.
5. To add a pop of color to the flowers, place a marker on the tips of the Kleenex for a bit. Allow the marker color to bleed on the tips of the flower.
6. Carefully lift each layer and fold towards the center. Separate each layer of tissue to make a really full flower.
7. Once the tissue flowers are complete place the bobby pin a in a green paper straw for the stem then place in a vase.
How easy was that? Placing Kleenex Perfect Fit along side these tissue flowers is a quick stylish way to add a little more color to any room.
These would also make a fun gift for mom or anyone. I can’t wait to add an entire bouquet to my dining room. Hurry and run to the Sam’s Club nearest you, since these Kleenex Perfect fit will only be around until May 31st.
What do you think about adding a little more color to your decor with Kleenex Perfect Fit?
Latest posts by Amy (see all)
- Learn to Ride a Bike Faster With a Strider Bike - March 24, 2017
- Top 7 Reasons Why Car Shopping At The DFW Auto Show Is Best - March 23, 2017
- Why You Need a Daily Habit Tracker for Your Health - March 21, 2017